To do this I need to work harder and sell more.
I am doing custom masks for $20 at time of casting and the difference at pickup. (though payment plans for "Red River Regulars" is available).
To give you a base idea of what I charge for masks at this time.
- My standard style masquerade have sold from $20 to $60.
- My full face masks range from $40 to $80.
- My full head masks range from $80 to $200
- My articulated jaw masks range from $150 - $400
- My full head Regular and Steampunk Dragons will range from $400 to $1000.
- All custom masks, props and accessories will vary but as I enjoy these greatly the price may be less.
You can message me here, email me at email@example.com or text me at (512)945-8725.
I am based downtown for any custom masks or meetings and am often at Elysium on 7th and Red River.
About the Masks:
-While I have started accessorizing with some leather, I primarily work in plaster and recycled materials (for environmental awareness).
-I have used latex paint for sealing and base coating but have refrained in cases where there is an allergy to latex.
-I have done masks on sticks, string, elastic, glasses frames or as full head pieces.
-For those who wear glasses, masks can be custom made to go over, under or be part of your glasses.
- With custom masks, if there are accessories you wish to be part of or the focal point of a mask, that can also be done.
Thank you all for you time and assistance.
Jon Patrick Provins,